Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

What we are experiencing is real life, but I miss the real life days, when Leora used to lovingly reserved more time for us, before leaving the apartment.... and this is just my feelings, I am not being negative, I am just expressing my feelings, is all I'm doing

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

What we are experiencing is real life, but I miss the real life days, when Leora used to lovingly reserved more time for us, before leaving the apartment.... and this is just my feelings, I am not being negative, I am just expressing my feelings, is all I'm doing

Don't be so defensive and apologetic mate....Many of us I'm sure miss the old days, but sadly those days may have been consigned to RLC history and folklore.....But never say never, there have been situations before when things looked cloudy, only for the sun to break through when you least expected it.

Don't despair.....She will come good all in her own time......She's her own woman and will do things her way or not at all.

I have faith in her🙏..........Not that that means anything..Lol 😹

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Many of us I'm sure miss the old days, but sadly those days may have been consigned to RLC history and folklore.....But never say never, there have been situations before when things looked cloudy, only for the sun to break through when you least expected it.

Don't despair.....She will come good all in her own time......She's her own woman and will do things her way or not at all.

I have faith in her🙏..........Not that that means anything..Lol 😹

And just like in 'Real Life', people's lives change at some point, and Leora's life has changed, to a slight but noticeable extent. Her being out more is part of it, and whether people like it or not, it's just how it is now. Maybe things to alter again, nothing to say it won't, things seem to change very quickly with her, but she's got her first summer in a new country with new people and new freedoms, none of which she may have had back home. Few people are the same at nearly 30 as they were at 22, that should be expected also.

28 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

the old days were mainly an empty apartment, a masturbation show and a dull Paul, it is now much more fun, and that she likes it herself you could see last night

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2