Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh yes had you forgotten? EVERYTHING IS MALIA'S FAULT!! Really? Considering Leora is enjoying a new found social life outside with others, she should be shouting Malia's praises from the rooftops!! If she has forced her to go out so much!! Then Malia should be given the thanks! Anyone REALLY think Leora is being forced to live a life she hasn't chosen????

they will keep coming back with it, just like the so-called good old days ... day after day

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Oh yes had you forgotten? EVERYTHING IS MALIA'S FAULT!! Really? Considering Leora is enjoying a new found social life outside with others, she should be shouting Malia's praises from the rooftops!! If she has forced her to go out so much!! Then Malia should be given the thanks! Anyone REALLY think Leora is being forced to live a life she hasn't chosen????

SG.....Is the glass half full or half empty? You are a die hard fan of Malia and you see her being a positive....Others who are die hard Leora fans possibly see her as a hindrance.....It all depends what side of the fence you're on...From my perspective Malia has taken more away than she has contributed.....But I respect your opinion being oposite to mine..

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
27 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

SG.....Is the glass half full or half empty? You are a die hard fan of Malia and you see her being a positive....Others who are die hard Leora fans possibly see her as a hindrance.....It all depends what side of the fence you're on...From my perspective Malia has taken more away than she has contributed.....But I respect your opinion being oposite to mine..

BUT has she taken away? Over the last three months, this apartment has been number one so often, and that has been from them being together. Live and Replay hits shot them right to the top, day after day. So Malia's presence HAS been a positive for the apartments views. I know you aren't a fan, i know many aren't, but many ARE. But if people think that Leora is going to go back in time when Malia leaves and will be bating twice a day every day if she was on her own again, well, i think that time has passed. She's changed.

BUT has she taken away? Over the last three months, this apartment has been number one so often, and that has been from them being together. Live and Replay hits shot them right to the top, day after day. So Malia's presence HAS been a positive for the apartments views. I know you aren't a fan, i know many aren't, but many ARE. But if people think that Leora is going to go back in time when Malia leaves and will be bating twice a day every day if she was on her own again, well, i think that time has past.

nothing, people just don't see or want to see that Leora and Malia getting closer, last night there was another great example of just a shame about that bad wine

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Xarvaz said:

nothing, people just don't see or want to see that Leora and Malia getting closer, last night there was another great example of just a shame about that bad wine

Booze makes them silly! That's the trouble, it makes them do stupid things like phone people at 4 in the morning! Leora can get tipsy but knows her limits, Malia can get drunk quicker but handle more.