Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's been mentioned here that she may not be aware of this site. It's my opinion that she was eventually made aware of it and if so may have very well noticed some of the recent comments here. 

You are not possibly insinuating that Leora would keep this place from Malia are you....I mean, correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't Malia diddle in the piddle every now and then, and would probably want to know what the viewers think?  I'm sure Malia has known about this site way before she got to Prague!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Unlikely though possible, she was looking at photos of herself taken around the city both on the bed and couch, then suddenly went off to her room, so this was maybe what she was going to do anyway. 

I've noticed a few occasions where certain things had been recently mentioned here at various times, and within the next day or so it seemed she had done them. One was when she was in her room not long ago and was intimately touching and feeling herself while listening to music and she kept making eye contact with a cam. And some of the eye contact was not just quick glances and then looking away.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are not possibly insinuating that Leora would keep this place from Malia are you....I mean, correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't Malia diddle in the piddle every now and then, and would probably want to know what the viewers think?  I'm sure Malia has known about this site way before she got to Prague!!

I never claimed that she may have been unaware of this site. But in the context of the comments the few times it has been mentioned made sense. I believe she may have not been aware of it for awhile, but eventually she was made aware of it.

Just now, Nicholas said:

I never claimed that she may have been unaware of this site. But in the context of the comments the few times it has been mentioned made sense. I believe she may have not been aware of it for awhile, but eventually she was made aware of it.

OK....I must have gotten confused somehow.  That seems to be happening more frequently these days LOL

• Like 1

If the girls are as smart as some people here give them credit for, why would they get bothered by what is written here when this is just the tip of the iceberg? I believe it's more a timing issue where the 2 are completely different... The phones are the biggest turn off!! even when they are in the apartment, they are not present.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Unlikely though possible, she was looking at photos of herself taken around the city both on the bed and couch, then suddenly went off to her room, so this was maybe what she was going to do anyway. 

FYI She still is not aware of this site.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, Pepe said:

FYI She still is not aware of this site.

Only replying to others who had suggested it. I did say unlikely. Don't shoot the messenger please.

3 minutes ago, RdKing said:

If the girls are as smart as some people here give them credit for, why would they get bothered by what is written here when this is just the tip of the iceberg? I believe it's more a timing issue where the 2 are completely different... The phones are the biggest turn off!! even when they are in the apartment, they are not present.

They (as in...all tenants) do seem to have excessive use issues with their phones and that's one thing I liked about Rita, she didn't have that problem from what I can remember.  Rita was top shelf as far as i'm concerned!!

• Upvote 1