Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

17 minutes ago, RdKing said:

good ol'days! thats before the phone became an addiction 😧

True, although a consideration should perhaps be given as to back then she was living with her bf in her hometown and therefore didn't have as much of a reason for alot of phone use. Of course that's not claiming that what's been occurring with one there hasn't been quite excessive by no means either.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

I agree and I'm sure they haven't reached their max yet, except for the weekends I'm fine with the way things are going

Not sure about what could follow, we may have seen the max, but even that is far far more than anyone could have thought. The reason why it continues is simple -

It's genuine emotion & means something to both of them. This IS the real part. Anyone who calls it fake wants their head examining! Blimey, the body language towards the end of the last massage was at decibel levels of a Who gig!!

(And the longer they keep away from the booze the better!!)

26 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not sure about what could follow, we may have seen the max, but even that is far far more than anyone could have thought. The reason why it continues is simple -

It's genuine emotion & means something to both of them. This IS the real part. Anyone who call it fake wants their head examining! Blimey, the body language towards the end of the last massage was at decibel levels of a Who gig!!

(And the longer they keep away from the booze the better!!)

Yes, the body language was certainly something slip. I only wished that the first one at that time would have allowed the last part to be continued until it reached it's ultimate conclusion. But at least there was more when it came to the last part of the second one even though it was stopped a little later also and didn't reach it's ultimate conclusion either. Even though both eventually did a little while later individually side by side while face down. I was certainly in hopes of something similar to the time before. That was certainly one remarkably interesting occasion with the two friends. 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
52 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yes, the body language was certainly something slip. I only wished that the first one at that time would have allowed the last part to be continued until it reached it's ultimate conclusion

I, like anyone else here, have absolutely no idea what is going on in their heads regarding anything, but i can imagine both have a hundred clashing emotions rushing around in there. It's a convoluted, complex yet at the same time very straightforward situation for each. Both love it, but neither want to hurt the other, which is why things only happen when they do.

Yet when they do, the guard drops.

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

SG.....Is the glass half full or half empty? You are a die hard fan of Malia and you see her being a positive....Others who are die hard Leora fans possibly see her as a hindrance.....It all depends what side of the fence you're on...From my perspective Malia has taken more away than she has contributed.....But I respect your opinion being oposite to mine..

I understand your perspective. It’s like buying tickets to a Rolling Stones concert, then showing up you find out you bought tickets to watch a cover band instead. 😄

8 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I'd imagine Malia is in there because Leora has said to be so! And she wasn't getting down to anything but messaging.

Does anyone other than myself realize that Leora and Malia are texting each other when they are together. Obviously they can’t verbally communicate what their next move are because it’s suppose to appear as ‘real life’ and unscripted. Why do you think Malia will get into a certain position to accommodate Leora. Of course they aren’t exclusively using their phones for texting each other however it does serve a purpose. 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's nine days since she has done anything in the apartment, that's a simple fact. Hardly been stuck for time if she wanted to?

True. However, when your sexual needs are being satisfied outside the apartment the interest at home is significantly diminished. To me watching Leora bate alone once a week with her door shut has become mundane and predictable...been there done that. Honestly, there are dozens of free videos available online of her bating when she was more spontaneous, more sexual and much younger/firmer. So why would one bother paying $45 every month to see the same thing, but much less often? 

2 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

True. However, when your sexual needs are being satisfied outside the apartment the interest at home is significantly diminished. To me watching Leora bate alone once a week with her door shut has become mundane and predictable...been there done that. Honestly, there are dozens of free videos available online of her bating when she was more spontaneous, more sexual and much younger/firmer. So why would one bother paying $45 every month to see the same thing, but much less often? 

Didn't you tell us you canceled your membership? What's your purpose of regurgitating the same ole line every time. Is it because maybe you are trying to stay on script 😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Out of curiosity, do you find any interest in when they sensually stimulate one another Xarvaz ?

Good question. That was the only thing that persuaded me to become a subscriber and eventually a Premium subscriber since it appeared there was a physical progression in their relationship, scripted or not. I could see something more was happening between them in the blurred out Replay Previews and decided to invest in the $45/mo.. Unfortunately, when things cooled off and things stalled it was the same reason I cancelled my subscription. 

• Upvote 1