Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I hear you New, and a majority of the comments I have made over time have been more so related to that person or her roommate's particular situations rather than as much about the individuals as well. Although there have been some times when I have criticized some of the situations or occasions there, there have been many more times of expressing compliments and praise on one or the other, or at times both of the individuals, and some of the situations or occasions there as well also.

Nick, I think anyone can handle constructive criticism, including Leora, who unfortunately all of this unwarranted criticism is aimed at, mainly because she's not doing her daily impression of a performing seal.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Nick, I think anyone can handle constructive criticism, including Leora, who unfortunately all of this unwarranted criticism is aimed at, mainly because she's not doing her daily impression of a performing seal.

I've noticed that at times, as well as at times some aimed at her counterpart and roommate as well though New. Constructive criticism is certainly one thing, and outright unwarranted false or insulting criticism's are certainly another that are not nice at all by no means.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've noticed at times some aimed at her counterpart as well though New.

I have to admit I'm not a big fan of Malia as she's not my kind of woman, but still not enough to be that detrimental towards her.

• Like 4