Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #62 2020 August

happyone

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

Big family 

leora and Malia

👸🌟

I love it Pulo but could you position me somewhere other than behind Pepe's ass?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, jugghead said:

This was before my time bro. The sign said something like "Thanks Guys'

It may very well have. But it was directed at CC's. I've been giving it some further thought and it seems that something at that time had been or was getting mentioned in the thread designated for Nelly and Bogdan where there had been quite a bit of comments of compliments and praise posted about them and some occasions at their apartment around that time.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jugghead said:

I love it Pulo but could you position me somewhere other than behind Pepe's ass?

LoI. What's wrong jugg my friend, you're not worried about being too close now are you ? 😆  Besides, I don't see any skunk in his Leora family posts. Also, I would have thought filipe would have put the horse emoji there representing you instead of the grinning jackass emoji. He may have missed that one. 😉

• Like 1

Earlier it was noticed that Malia had the lights off in the living room when she went to her bedroom. Apparently, Leora didn't want them off since after she arrived and got ready for and got into bed, they are still on.

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Earlier it was noticed that Malia had the lights off in the living room when she went to her bedroom. Apparently, Leora didn't want them off since after she arrived and got ready for and got into bed, they are still on.

It could be Malia was not expecting Leora to come home until the morning.

6 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It could have been, and I've noticed lots of times where Malia will turn lights off as she leaves a room. Also, apparently once upon a time, Leora was not so comfortable being by herself somewhere in as much of the darkness.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Leora doesn't like to sleep in the dark that's why she leaves the living room lights on most of the time. She did same thing in the old apartment leaving a light on somewhere.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1