B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

9 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

Well like all women, they prefer the bully senseless man  to capture them fuck  them then cry about it and they   never attract to the good guy 

they always take him to their friend zone to be able  to cry for him about what had all these senseless men did to her 

damn we till have that animalistic  instincts to be attracted to the alpha guy this who can capture , maybe little force  

well i am the good guy, 32 years old and didnt fuck much , while my assholes friends have fucked many many girls

Sadly, that's a fact! A nice, respectful and slightly shy guy might be viewed as weak, or not interested.

Just now, BlackLeone said:

Wait what? I just read everything from like the past hour... Is this true? Did Olya and Diane get abused/raped? What the fuck.. This is not good at all.. Can't believe that happened.. 😕

only with Olya, some of us will say nothing happened and others like me will say it was at the limit of the rape for olya

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

no but i watch the news,like the english girl that got prosected for lying even though she was raped

prosecutions like that is bad for the tourist industry in these foreign countries. before covid19 ofc