B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

Well like all women, they prefer the bully senseless man  to capture them fuck  them then cry about it and they   never attract to the good guy 

they always take him to their friend zone to be able  to cry for him about what had all these senseless men did to her 

damn we till have that animalistic  instincts to be attracted to the alpha guy this who can capture , maybe little force  

well i am the good guy, 32 years old and didnt fuck much , while my assholes friends have fucked many many girls 

• Like 2

Just now, mkm2222 said:

Zoals alle vrouwen, geven ze er de voorkeur aan dat de pesterige, zinloze man ze vastlegt, ze neuken, erom huilen en ze trekken nooit de goede kerel aan 

ze nemen hem altijd mee naar hun vriendenzone om voor hem te kunnen huilen over wat al deze zinloze mannen haar hebben aangedaan 

verdomme, tot we dat dierlijke instinct hebben om zich aangetrokken te voelen tot de alfa-man die deze kan vangen, misschien weinig kracht  

Nou, ik ben de goede kerel, 32 jaar oud en heb niet veel geneukt, terwijl mijn klootzakken vrienden veel meisjes hebben geneukt 

This kind of woman choose always the wrong guys..i saw it from the beginning that this guys only follow his dick...and only use this girls like shit or sluts...they ask for it..bitches moves i found the sex rubbish too watch...they are only use  for sex

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

in the kitchen she said no, but not in the bedroom

If she was had been threathened, she could have just called for one of the who were basically in an out of the same room. They could have told the guys to leave. They didn't! Instead they willingly had sex with the guys. Yes, the guys were persistent assholes! But no rape happened. And let's face it, it is alot safer for the girls, as well as it is alot better for us viewers too, that all this happened at B4, instead of at their place, or at another private party somewhere!

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

She said no multiple times...in my language thats rape

yes, the moment she said no multiples times and the guy continue and forcing her to having a penetration... for me also it's a rape and he was rough

• Like 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

yes, the moment she said no multiples times and the guy continue and forcing her to having a penetration... for me also it's a rape and he was rough

i would say borderline, but in spain that happens loads everyday