B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

2 minutes ago, Lyree said:

They are in some bar/cafe telling about the Russian tramps with a nice villa, you can swim in the pool, take bath and use them as cum dumps.

I don't think they had any energy left in them to go to the bar. btw bars might be closed in that area due to covid situation there. 

12 hours ago, firewall said:

only with Olya, some of us will say nothing happened and others like me will say it was at the limit of the rape for olya

can confirm the abuse.That fucking bastard pretended to cum for the second time at all cost, so he forced badly Olya ,who couldn' t fully control the situation, was tired scared and treated like shit

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, leopold749 said:

can confirm the abuse.That fucking bastard pretended to cum for the second time at all cost, so he forced badly Olya ,who couldn' t fully control the situation, was tired scared and treated like shit

watched the video again, there was none of that. Olya was reluctant at first as she was worried about Diane's reaction, so for first few times when he tried to penetrate her, she said no, and he went back to BJ (I agree the sex was rough, he is the same way with Diane, so I guess that's his style; not good ). just when Olya understood that Diane is ok with the swap and is having sex with the other guy in the bathroom, her body language changed and she let him to fuck. if you watch the moment that it actually happened, there was no resistant on her part and she was actually cooperative. 

Sorry to bust your rape theory, but it did not happen. Diane was crying on the balcony later on because of her argument with her guy ( watch the replay of them in the pool, in the living room and in the hall after foursome) and she didn't want to let him leave but the guy said he had to go to work.  

• Upvote 3

la state facendo più grave di quello che è, non c'è stata alcuna violenza fisica su Olya, è tutto il giorno che i ragazzi volevano scambiarsi le ragazze o fare sesso a quattro, e le ragazze gli hanno sempre detto di no, Diane voleva che facesse sesso soltanto con lei e non con Olya, come in ogni relazione che si rispetti, il ragazzo di Olya è entrato nella vasca con Diane e lei gli ha preso il cazzo in bocca,  il ragazzo di Diane lo ha visto, ed è andato da Olya che sul letto a farsi succhiare il cazzo, ed Olya lo ha fatto senza problemi, poi si è fermato ed è entrato in bagno ed ha visto che l'altro ragazzo si stava scopando Diane, e allora è tornato da Olya a scoparsela, è stato più un "se tu scopi con lui, allora io scopo con lei" Olya sapeva cosa stava facendo e Diane ha visto tutto dal vetro del bagno, se fosse stato un vero stupro, avrebbe urlato e Diane e Milena sarebbero entrate in camera per dirgli qualcosa, Diane era semplicemente incazza o delusa dal suo ragazzo perchè non voleva che facesse cose con la sua amica, se giustamente sono fidanzati, e lui si è giustificato che è colpa dell'alcool, dalla situasione della casa con le telecamere, la festa in piscina, praticamente non gliene frega un cazzo di avere una relazione con le ragazze, vengono qui, vogliono scopare con qualunque ragazza o con più ragazze. e poi si ma ndava messaggi con un altra ragazza, e Diane è diventata gelosa e voleva sapere chi fosse

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

watched the video again, there was none of that. Olya was reluctant at first as she was worried about Diane's reaction, so for first few times when he tried to penetrate her, she said no, and he went back to BJ (I agree the sex was rough, he is the same way with Diane, so I guess that's his style; not good ). just when Olya understood that Diane is ok with the swap and is having sex with the other guy in the bathroom, her body language changed and she let him to fuck. if you watch the moment that it actually happened, there was no resistant on her part and she was actually cooperative. 

Sorry to bust your rape theory, but it did not happen. Diane was crying on the balcony later on because of her argument with her guy ( watch the replay of them in the pool, in the living room and in the hall after foursome) and she didn't want to let him leave but the guy said he had to go to work.  

Sounds like he'd already put a hard shift in...😏

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

olya was hesitant because dianne kept refusing olyas guy until they were alone no wonder she would think dianne would have a problem with her doing her man

• Like 1