Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #63 August 2020

Nicholas

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Not many would agree with me but I miss little Eva. That cheeky little dog was alot fun sometimes.

Someday I’m sure we will see her again if Leora has her way.....I will give strict instructions that the Union flag of the UK is not for humping purposes...lol..🇬🇧 🙀😹

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Malia really is the key for Leora to enjoy her life outside the apartment. Malia just needs to bate around the apartment. If Malia wanted to light up the thread she could bate in Leora bedroom. How naughty would that be. It just takes Malia to be creative. 

Honestly speaking ! She would have to be a lot more creative for me to bother watching her...No Leora equals no Jimbo.....I don’t eat hamburgers when I can wait for best fillet steak..

Just a personal taste, nothing vindictive..😇

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Algún día estoy seguro de que la volveremos a ver si Leora se sale con la suya ... Le daré instrucciones estrictas de que la bandera de la Unión del Reino Unido no es para follar  ... 🇬🇧 🙀 😹

In the latest studies on biological sexuality from Sweden's Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, the odor of sex hormones in sweat, called pheromones, that cause sexual desire in many animals has been investigated
With that said, Eva will go to England and France, hahaha

• Haha 1