Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #63 August 2020

Nicholas

32 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

After looking at her over the last 7 Years. I really don't see much difference.  Sure she has a fuller look but with the fuller look comes with extra pounds.

You love her and you know it, just like the rest of us. You can't hide behind that skeleton mask on everything.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I used to love her with her Brazilian friend, I thought it added the finishing touches to a physical work of art ( her body ). The dark strip was accentuated by her skin tone....Magnificent!! 😻

You crazy! I always knew it!

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I used to love her with her Brazilian friend, I thought it added the finishing touches to a physical work of art ( her body ). The dark strip was accentuated by her skin tone....Magnificent!! 😻

I thought it looked good on her. Especially when she allowed it to thicken some where it was noticably darker and more noticable. It did seem to add a certain accent to her allure, attractiveness, and maturity imo.

• Like 3

Just now, Nicholas said:

I thought it looked good on her. Especially when she allowed it to thicken some where it was noticably darker and more noticable. It did seem to add a certain accent to her allure and attractiveness imo.

Maybe she has just removed it for the summer....I think it will come back eventually.

I just hope she doesn’t go too far and decide that the eyebrows are surplus to requirements..🙀

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Maybe she has just removed it for the summer....I think it will come back eventually.

I just hope she doesn’t go too far and decide that the eyebrows are surplus to requirements..🙀

Hopefully she will decide one day that it is something that actually adds to her in more ways than one because it is a part of her if she allows it to be.

As much as she has seemed to enjoy getting her eyebrows made up, maybe and hopefully she will think better of it, and not ever go that far. 

9 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It's not even the first time she masturbates on the balcony

Sorry to disagree with you my freind, but although she has teased herslf and her neighbour before, I don't believe she has actually masturbated fully on the balcony previously....

• Like 5