Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #63 August 2020

Nicholas

13 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I also see things with Leora that I hate but I would never talk about her that way because I respect her, my preference for Malia doesn't change that and has nothing to do with it, all the girls from RLC do their best to make it to please us, each in her own way, I think you should respect that without constantly lowering them or pretending to be inferior, and this is the last thing I want to say about this

I respect that you don't wish to say anymore about this matter, but just to clarify, I in NO WAY disrespected Malia, I merely responded to a post by Aussie and gave MY honest assessment of Malia in the context of the situation she is in.

My assessment was made on MY observations and MY preferences only, and based on those observations I don't thing she is a naturally sexy woman WHEN SOLO. And given a choice I PERSONALLY do not find her alluring or sexually appealing enough for ME to bother watching in the absence of Leora.

Everything I stated was repectful, some maybe tongue in cheek but nevertheless respectful....I have no influence on how you or anyone else interpreted them, but I do now realise that some people are over sensitive to other peoples fair comments.

I have always repected yours and Slippers feelings toward Malia, although as you have always been aware I never enjoyed the same sentiments, I'm therefore disappointed that you can't accept my post in the spirit it was posted.

Life is all about choices, You have yours with Malia, I have mine with Leora.....I can live with that!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora and Malia and koala 

👸🌟🐨

The Koala's love for Leora is unquestioned. He peacefully sits in the chair keeping an eye on Leora.

• Upvote 1

🐨  🗼  👯  🐈   🐴 🦨  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭 🏍️   🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 x😈

Good afternoon 

good night

Good Morning 

Everyone have a great happy weekend with joy 

Good morning sunny ☀️ 

☀️🌃🌡️

🐈😘😃😉👍

• Like 2