B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #27 (August)

59 minutes ago, lexington said:

After Milena's latest piss take i wouldn't be surprised if their all fed up of carrying her and are leaving

Damn, did I miss something? 🚽 I stopped watching after she took her piss, I thought the good part was over then. 😝

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I thought it was great the way they covered up a little bit, seemed more intimate and not fully open like putting on a show for the camera as the other girls, it seemed more real. Nice start Milena 🙂

Obviously I didn't see it Fagen, but I know where you're coming from...Sadly I think you'll be in the minority with this...

And before anyone harps on with the question ''So why the fuck did he come to B4 and hide when fucking'?...My answer would be that

• My girl is there
  • She's trekked down to see me on several occasions now...she doesn't have to now...
  • It's cheap, so I don't have to cough up hotel bills
  • It's a great villa(apart from the wear and tear in the master bathroom), in lovely surroundings, with a pool..

And he'll be leaving Barca after a few days, so why not go out on a high...

34 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I thought it was great the way they covered up a little bit, seemed more intimate and not fully open like putting on a show for the camera as the other girls, it seemed more real. Nice start Milena 🙂

im glad they only covered up a little bit on ur screen.

• Haha 1

It is a decent first step, that's what I would say. It's a hell of a lot better than disappearing to a hotel for 3 days. Now we just have to see if it progresses from there. They won't keep the covers on forever. Usually it happens like this, they either slowly loose the covers, showing alittle more each time, or they will stop having sex inside the apartment again. Let us hope for the for the first one. 🤞🏻

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

It is a decent first step, that's what I would say. It's a hell of a lot better than disappearing to a hotel for 3 days. Now we just have to see if it progresses from there. They won't keep the covers on forever. Usually it happens like this, they either slowly loose the covers, showing alittle more each time, or they will stop having sex inside the apartment again. Let us hope for the for the first one. 🤞🏻

my dear milena u r not going to be millionaire on rlc, try something else

• Upvote 1