B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #27 (August)

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

a old participant of RLC, he was with dasha and he spended his time to hide under the cover

I would not give up that fast, there were also couples who needed one or two tries until they had normal sex in view of the camera.

I find it remarkable that they have at least tried it, I had not thought it possible.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I was thinking is was her that didn't want us to see.

You might be right. I can't see so it was just an assumption...I'm pretty sure they'll be more open in the future...but not sure she'll put the 'big light' on...(that's 1 UK guys might get)...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I would not give up that fast, there were also couples who needed a two tries until they had normal sex in view of the camera.

I find it remarkable that they have at least tried it, I had not thought it possible.

that will depend the time he will stay here, if he stay here just for the week-end he can continue hiding for 3-4 days or not

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I would not give up that fast, there were also couples who needed one or two tries until they had normal sex in view of the camera.

next irma, lets hope she was taking notes

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

he was ok with it milena did the covering up

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry...but I'd rather she was taking notes on what's going on in the other B4 room...How to pack a suitcase 😏

i hope Ginger will let a little place in her suitcase for put irma inside

• Haha 1