B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #27 (August)

47 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

jcvd told diane he gonna fuck tomorrow, so that was a big lie?

Diane didn't want to have anything to do with him today. they guy tried to initiate something, but Diane was like "I am not a morning person" and turned him down. then told him she will call her driver to take him back, the guy was like "lets relax, maybe take a bath together ?" and Diane's answer was "NO" lol 

He kept mumbling "It's Saturday, I'll go to the beach then" indicating he has nothing to do and wants to stay 🤣  but Diane obviously was fed up with him 😂  so he had to go lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

Diane didn't want to have anything to do with him today. they guy tried to initiate something, but Diane was like "I am not a morning person" and turned him down. then told him she will call her driver to take him back, the guy was like "lets relax, maybe take a bath together ?" and Diane's answer was "NO" lol 

He kept mumbling "It's Saturday, I'll go to the bitch then" indicating he has nothing to do and wants to stay 🤣  but Diane obviously was fed up with him 😂  so he had to go lol

she is already focused on her next playboy target 😄

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I hope the next one is a normal person lol 

better for her to call directly Rocco Siffredi if she want make sure to have a good playboy fucker, i hope for her that her ass is ready 😁

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

better for her to call directly Rocco Siffredi if she want make sure to have a good playboy fucker, i hope for her that her ass is ready 😁

lol yeah, that guy is hardcore. 

I think she finds these guys on Tinder or something like that. it's easy to find guys who want to fuck, but they must be desperate if they agree to fuck on cams, that's how she has ended up with freaks 2 out of 3 times so far 😂

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

lol yeah, that guy is hardcore. 

I think she finds these guys on Tinder or something like that. it's easy to find guys who want to fuck, but they must be desperate if they agree to fuck on cams, that's how she has ended up with freaks 2 out of 3 times so far 😂

yes Tinder or just need to go to the beach in Barcelona i am sure they are many there