B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #27 (August)

36 minutes ago, Daleys said:

So which browser is the one to use then.

It's a little like asking someone which car is the best. There is no really general answer to this question.

For me Firefox with the plug ins described above fits best (only not for reallifecam), but for you it could be a different browser (maybe chronium?). I have no actual recommendation and only want to suggest that you don't trust companies like Google, Microsoft and  Facebook too much. BTW, it can also be interesting to think about what the internet provider can see and what he is allowed to do with this data in your country.

Anyway Chrome and Edge are BAD 😉, Chronium or a browser based on it can be good (but do not need to be).

On 8/15/2020 at 4:42 AM, studev3131 said:

Dianes really trying to get this new guy out quickly. Surprised she even let him take a shower.

guess he should have fucked her when he had the chance,guess girls dont like it when they want to fuck and even want you to fuck their friend and you  say maybe some other time

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

For everything but reallifecam my favorite browser is Firefox with a few add ins:

• DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials
  • Firefox MultiAccount Containers (Keep Google and Amazon in there own worlds 😉)
  • NoScript (Not really necessary but enables fine tuning)

The Idea of Brave Browser is interesting, but may not without issues:

DAVIDGERARD.CO.UK

Despite Brendan Eich tweeting for about five days to defend Brave’s previous behaviour, his web browser is no longer displaying apparent donation...

I don't have any such issues with it.  I mainly just use it for Websites that I obtain Videos from. That way I avoid all the pop ups and Spam garbage. 

I use Microsoft Edge for all my other Web Activities it's now Chrome Based.  Only thing is they seem to want to update the thing every couple of days.  You have a product that works fuck the updates unless they are really needed.  If it ain't broke don't fix it.