B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #27 (August)

9 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Of cos Naga, if your club is willing to pay his high wages to sit on the bench & wait to play for 20mins.

Coutinho is a talented attacking player but he is rather 'outdated' when it comes to the football that the top teams are playing right now. Klopp did well to make him the fulcrum of their attack then but the team has since moved on.

Depending on who's the next Barcelona manager, he might get a reprieve or he has to find a new club who knows how to utilize him & make up for his shortcomings.

I was sort of joking about bringing on the last 20 mins...I'm a Sunderland fan! 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I wonder what he did to piss the girls off when they were outside 😂 

my guess: He acted like a cheap person 😃  nothing turns off women more 😃

my guess, as i said before this dude is very gentle, Surrenders, takes sex slowly romantically and as i have seen Diane with the previous guys,
she choose them well built , in a hope to be rough, strong, tough , senseless . a man that fuck her  with a knowledge that she may loose him tomorrow  
not a loyal good boy !. that what turn her off. 

5/5000

il y a 47 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

I was sort of joking about bringing on the last 20 mins...I'm a Sunderland fan! 😂😂😂

Oops!

Sunderland? I feel you, mate. U guys have a chance to get back up to Championship after next season?