Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #64 August 2020

Nicholas

42 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I was pretty sure at that time that's who it may have been and not her new friend. 

the phone call is one thing the conversation with malia after the phone call is quite another. As I understood it, Paul cheated on our "Queen" and that was probably already while he was visiting her again in January. I can understand that leora is pissed off. she should take her new one with her and malia should slowly see that she comes home. sorry for me she is unfortunately only a very bad copy.

This is one of my last posts  from a thing what happend. My sub Ends and i dont renew it 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brian smith said:

Jurgen, although I have completely no interest in the person they call Paul ..

I think your comment is anything but "clear" and I might add unsubstantiated so I take it you are perhaps German who is acquainted with the peoples of Russia's language..

And deciphered these comments made by the Queen of Ass...

Further more can people take your comment to be gospel or like a lot of comments on here complete "Bollocks"..

Who else is anyone aware of that has ever gotten her as upset as she obviously did right after she took the phone call ? That wonderful excuse of a man is who. Besides, it only makes sense, she's been trying to move on in her life there and besides seeing someone else, she probably cut back on the amount of money she had been sending him and probably only sends enough for the dogs care now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Who else is anyone aware of that has ever gotten her as upset as she obviously did right after she took the phone call ? That wonderful excuse of a man is who. Besides, it only makes sense, she's been trying to move on in her life there and besides seeing someone else, she probably cut back on the amount of money she had been sending him and probably only sends enough for the dogs care now.

This could end up being a very tedious post but here goes..

Lets deal with facts as presented themselves over a couple of comments..

She was having a phone call and got "very upset" that could have been over anything and far from a fact of what was actually said..

We are still waiting for Jurgen's earlier transcript which he can if he wants to substantiate his comments earlier regarding what was actually said between the Queen of all Ass and who ever was on the phone let alone what was said. 

If I carry on like this I might slip into the useless comments category and go on to make endless mindless posts but it is I suppose what the title suggests about Leora not to mention her poor substitute Malia ...

Well no need to mention the poor Sub as she was not named in the earlier debacle "Who was Leora talking to on the phone and what was said"

Tune into this forum for the latest episode featuring "what was actually said on the phone by Leora" Fack sake gripping stuff this ..

You could not make it up could you....or could you...it as been put "it only makes sense" on the contrary non of it makes sense..

il y a 5 minutes, brian smith a dit :

This could end up being a very tedious post but here goes ..

Lets deal with facts as presented themselves over a couple of comments ..

She was having a phone call and got "very upset" that could have been over anything and far from a fact of what was actually said ..

We are still waiting for Jurgen's earlier transcript which he can if he wants to substantiate his comments earlier regarding what was actually said between the Queen of all Ass and who ever was on the phone let alone what was said. 

If it's from 'google translate', it doesn't always translate russian properly, I've got 10 minutes of the conversation with malia in the kitchen, she was PISSED at the person she had just spoken to on the phone and she was referring to what went on years ago quite a few times as well as mentioning a certain woman. It's inaccurate in terms of replacing a word with something random but you can definitely get a jist of whats going on. I'm not gonna put any of it on here though as I don't need all the GIF's saying how wrong,stupid etc I am.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, brian smith said:

This could end up being a very tedious post but here goes..

Lets deal with facts as presented themselves over a couple of comments..

She was having a phone call and got "very upset" that could have been over anything and far from a fact of what was actually said..

That may very well be so, but there are a number of language translation app softwares available online nowadays. Some with pricetags, and some that are free. And some that are decent, and some that are not so. I'm sure he was not the only one who was around at the time of the call to have translated it. 

58 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

If it's from 'google translate', it doesn't always translate russian properly, I've got 10 minutes of the conversation with malia in the kitchen, she was PISSED at the person she had just spoken to on the phone and she was referring to what went on years ago quite a few times as well as mentioning a certain woman. It's inaccurate in terms of replacing a word with something random but you can definitely get a jist of whats going on. I'm not gonna put any of it on here though as I don't need all the GIF's saying how wrong,stupid etc I am.

Right, and who else may she have been referring to concerning something that went on years ago and some certain woman ? I think most who have followed something enough, usually can get enough out of a mediocre translation software to get a decent idea of things as well.

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That may very well be so, but there are a number of language translation app softwares available online nowadays. Some with pricetags, and some that are free. And some that are decent, and some that are not so. I'm sure he was not the only one who was around at the time of the call to have translated it. 

I suppose that's why they stopped executions in some countries if this is the evidence that is given ..I can hear shouts of Hang the Bastard coming from the gallery..

And with it being the much hated by many on this forum and may I say ex lover if you can call him that ..I am afraid the mob will rule and have their day on the scaffold..

Farewell to the sad man if it's all true I would like to say he served them well but actually could not serve the one that mattered when the queue for the job would be endless..

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, The Earl said:

the phone call is one thing the conversation with malia after the phone call is quite another. As I understood it, Paul cheated on our "Queen" and that was probably already while he was visiting her again in January. I can understand that leora is pissed off. she should take her new one with her and malia should slowly see that she comes home. sorry for me she is unfortunately only a very bad copy.

This is one of my last posts  from a thing what happend. My sub Ends and i dont renew it 

Well, knowing what is known of him, and that it seemed that sex was something nearly always one of the furthest things on his mind, that would have actually been surprising to me. Also, if she only thought or thinks that, because of it being something he told her, she probably has no way of knowing whether it is actually the truth or not, or if he would have really been trying to fool her into believing so. Unless she discovered some substantiated proof some other way. If not, she's probably pissed off over something that may have not ever actually occurred.

• Upvote 1