Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #64 August 2020

Nicholas

44 minutes ago, domi500 said:

Ich nene diese Wohnung ab Heute  Die DEPRIE WOHNUNG !!! Wenn mann noch keine Depresionen hat , beckommt man sie bestimmt wenn man diese AKTION LOSE Wohnung anschaut !!! L . hat volle Problemme und meiner Ansicht nach keine LUST mehr !!! Das was mal alles automatich dazugehörte wie TANZEN / BÜGELN / PUTZEN /TURNEN auf ihre SEXY ART gibts schon länger nicht mehr !!!!!Das was ich  denke was  für sie im Moment das wichtigste erscheint ist mit ihrem neuen LOVER zusammen zu sein !!!! Aber dann kommen wieder die FINANZIELLEN PROBLEME !!!Wenn mann genau in ihrem Gesischt schaut , sieht mann nur noch NULL INTERESSE an RLC !!!

bored to death yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What a derailed forum, one comes trolling the other has made Leora a saint .. I don't know which one is worse, nice chat about this apartment is actually impossible, I see that we also lost someone again due to the endless attacks which one apparently thinks is necessary here, under the banner of an opinion of course.

such a shame 😪

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

What a derailed forum, one comes trolling the other has made Leora a saint .. I don't know which one is worse, nice chat about this apartment is actually impossible, I see that we also lost someone again due to the endless attacks which one apparently thinks is necessary here, under the banner of an opinion of course.

such a shame 😪

Certainly is derailed when over sensitive people can not accept a different opinion to themselves on certain issues. Did we loose someone? I hadn't noticed, unless of course you are referring to Slipper...A nice guy but like yourself couldn't accept that 😇Malia doesn't excite everyone......That's what happens on forums.....Someone said differently to you last week and you threw all your toys out of the pram in a hissy fit.....Like you say..." such a shame😪 "

• Like 4

🐨  🗼  👯  🐈   🐴 🦨  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭 🏍️   🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 x😈

Good afternoon 

good night 

Good Morning 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

Great working day 

🐈😘😉😏👍

• Like 1