Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #66 August 2020

happyone

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I will leave you good people to your own devices for the weekend...People are well aware of my position concerning Malia or any of the other apartments. So I will see you all hopefully again on Monday....Everyone have a good weekend especially Leora..😺

No worries mate we have our local forum sportscaster and forsreer to tell us what's happening or going to happen 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora 👸 

cute ass

🐈😘

Yes, her ass is still cute my feline friend. After recently reviewing some pics and clips of her of most months since her return last year, she has certainly packed it on though, and not only in that area. There was a noticable difference from the time of her arrival there last year, up until six months later back in February, and there has even been a much more noticable difference since then, and especially recently. Obviously, exercising once every week or two must not be helping much. Perhaps more exercise should be considered whether while at the apartment, or elsewhere, or her ass along with other areas may very well not remain as cute much longer. Of course since her mind seems to mostly be on matters mostly away from there and up in the clouds at times, chances are she probably doesn't give it much thought, or as much as she may have in the past, or maybe she just don't care anymore.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yes, her ass is still cute my feline friend. After recently reviewing some pics and clips of her of most months since her return last year, she has certainly packed it on though, and not only in that area. There was a noticable difference from the time of her arrival there last year, up until six months later back in February, and there has even been a much more noticable difference since then, and especially recently. Obviously, exercising once every week or two must not be helping much. Perhaps more exercise should be considered whether while at the apartment, or elsewhere, or her ass along with other areas may very well not remain as cute much longer. 

A neglected money maker makes money for not long. 

Time marches on.

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Beautiful pretty girls so cute 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸🌟👯

🐈😘

Malia getting ready to leave now ? Looked like she may be making sure her hair seemed ok with the hair iron and comb.