Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #66 August 2020

happyone

khm...a bit hard, but - deal with it, hehe

I dont give a fuck what our Qeen does outside the app. That goes for her (girl)friendΒ  as well. The gf is around, so I dont really miss her.

So - I just miss our Qeen while gone. And I dont like it.

And while I'm going at it - I dont give a fuck what period of time in month they are at...well, anytime, hehe.

I just want to see some life, some meat, a leaving creature around not just the furniture! (with all do respect my dear malia - goes for you as well - cmon - put some spice on it. am sad to see you in your bed the whole day. hope youre not sick though!)Β πŸ™‚

Anyway -Β  thats how things are with me at the moment about our girls. Am hoping for the better, hehe.

Kiss for both of you and cheers to the rest! πŸ˜‰

Β 

2 minutes ago, gogism said:

khm...a bit hard, but - deal with it, hehe

I dont give a fuck what our Qeen does outside the app. That goes for her (girl)friendΒ  as well. The gf is around, so I dont really miss her.

So - I just miss our Qeen while gone. And I dont like it.

And while I'm going at it - I dont give a fuck what period of time in month they are at...well, anytime, hehe.

I just want to see some life, some meat, a leaving creature around not just the furniture! (with all do respect my dear malia - goes for you as well - cmon - put some spice on it. am sad to see you in your bed the whole day. hope youre not sick though!)Β πŸ™‚

Anyway -Β  thats how things are with me at the moment about our girls. Am hoping for the better, hehe.

Kiss for both of you and cheers to the rest! πŸ˜‰

Β 

she is not ill but has her period, apparently she is very bothered by it

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I think so, but you always try to help them so that they can find out for themselves what really happens in that apartment, but the only thing they do and want is insult and I think that's a shame

They don't care to understand.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

πŸ¨Β Β πŸ—ΌΒ Β πŸ‘―Β Β πŸˆΒ Β Β πŸ΄Β πŸ¦¨Β Β πŸΏοΈΒ Β πŸΆΒ Β πŸ±Β Β πŸ’€Β Β πŸ”­Β πŸοΈΒ Β Β πŸŒŸπŸ•΅οΈπŸŒΆοΈnΒ hf😁 x😈

big familyΒ 

Leora and MaliaΒ 

πŸ‘ΈπŸ’žπŸŒŸ

• Like 1

Β  Β Like those sheepΒ gone astray....wandering away from a flock of sheep,

apparently onceΒ again as well....has a flock tenderΒ known as Little Bo Peep.

Β  Β Rumours haveΒ been circulating....in relation toΒ other observersΒ of some of the sheep,

as well asΒ considerations....of how well of a flock tendingΒ job has been being done lately....byΒ Little Bo Peep.

Β 

Β  Β 

Β  Β 

• Thanks 1