Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Leora i know damn well you read what we say. I have been following you for 7 years now. Thank you for always being here.

Unless Leora has a clone somewhere, she's not always here, but if you ment in a small percentage of time she's here, you will be correct,  well anyway I don't mean to nitpick what you wrote, but I'm just adding my two cents, because that's what it's worth

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Unless Leora has a clone somewhere, she's not always here, but if you ment in a small percentage of time she's here, you will be correct,  well anyway I don't mean to nitpick what you wrote, but I'm just adding my two cents, because that's what it's worth

Of course she doesn't read in real time. She doesn't give that much of a shit.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Of course she doesn't read in real time. She doesn't give that much of a shit.

I believe he may have been referring to the "for always being here" part jugg. In all actuality, anyone who's followed enough knows there's been times when she actually hasn't been there at the current residence all of the time, nor was she at the previous residence, all of the time. But there are some who sometimes interpret some people's words as being more literal in meaning than the words may have been meant to be because of not reading between the lines at the time my friend.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I believe he may have been referring to the for always being here part jugg. In all actuality, anyone who's followed enough knows there's been times when she actually hasn't been there at the current residence all of the time, nor was she at the previous residence, all the time. But there are some who sometimes interpret some people's words as being more literal in meaning than the words may have been meant to be because of not reading between the lines at the time my friend.

Jesus you are really hard to understand sometimes, Nick. I guess somewhere in the middle we will meet

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Jesus you are really hard to understand sometimes, Nick. I guess somewhere in the middle we will meet

I realize there are times of which I may be...but I see nothing difficult in comprehension of what I just mentioned my friend.

• Like 1