Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Ste said:

When Leora came home on Sunday night she looked great no stress on her face very calm the weekend done her good it put new life back into her soul , The fact that her dark shadow was out she was able to do her own cleaning without the shadow following her

everywhere . I noticed the shadow has been taking on all Leora's chores lately  like she trying to be the dominant one also wandering into Leora room to use her makeup even if Leora is there or not. This has to be hard for Leora because she won't say anything to her cause the Malia will get upset and it's not in her nature to upset anyone.I think that's why Leora took the seat from the bathroom because it was been it was somewhere for the shadow to sit when Leora was in there. What makes my blood boil is Malia washing her pissy shitty  knickers spitting and snots in the sink where Leora has to clean this its mot easy to put up with this dirty behavior    Like you say the singing and dancing was her time to enjoy herself in front of the mirror and we were all lucky to see Leora in her space but that's space is gone  sure she misses it too it is a difficult time . I am probably the oldest newbe her but I have been on Leora journey since the start but wanted to make the point its space that's Leora needs

51 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

leora asked malia to help more with the cleaning about 2 weeks ago , that is why you would of seen a change , also malia prepares lunch and dinner  more and  she is also going out much more on her own  in this time.    leora has told malia to stop asking to use her makeup etc,   and take whatever you need, but malia still asks while she is there. 

can i also point out that malia didn't start the ' corona virus' before you try to blame her for that aswell. 

Ste is so misinformed. Most woman when Aunty arrives wash their underwear in a sink before putting them in the washing machine as for snoting and spitting in the sink it washes down the plug hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Ste is so misinformed. Most woman when Aunty arrives wash their underwear in a sink before putting them in the washing machine as for snoting and spitting in the sink it washes down the plug hole.

That's even worse pissy shitty aunty knickers washed in the sink and she don't put them in the wash she hangs them on the rad in the bathroom Ugh

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Seems like a fair assessment blue. They usually do so in attempts to prevent staining, and as for the other, so does does toothpaste spit as well. After all mate, that is what sinks and wash basins are for and certainly not for eating out of.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ste said:

That's even worse pissy shitty aunty knickers washed in the sink and she don't put them in the wash she hangs them on the rad in the bathroom Ugh

By the way did you ever see Leora doing that never ever Shes a real Lady

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good to see Leora exercising.  It surprises me the lack of exercise (unless they are all hitting a gym, which I doubt) the female RLC guests engage in.  Although I do wonder if I was a hot chick in her 20's, the fire to exercise would probably be much less.

1 hour ago, Ste said:

By the way did you ever see Leora doing that never ever Shes a real Lady

The whole idea behind your insinuations that her knickers as you call them, were pissy or shitty is ripe with nothing but falsehoods and bullshit anyway. If they actually were, she would have went straight into a bath or shower each time it has occurred which she obviously has not. Probably best not to come here to make false insinuations with no proof just because you obviously don't care for someone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The whole idea behind your insinuations that her knickers as you call them, were pissy or shitty is ripe with nothing but falsehoods and bullshit anyway. If they actually were, she would have went straight into a bath or shower each time it has occurred which she obviously has not. Probably best not to come here to make up falsehoods with no proof just because you obviously don't care for someone.

Well just back in seen the replay of Leora just going to have a shower she was very annoyed at the state the shadow left the sink and bath in she not very clean that's why i don't believe Leora asked her to help with the cleaning it's a lie. You are right I don't like her never did when she visited the first and second App her other friend Sasha is a very funny girl and when she and Leora speak on skype it is real friendship don't know what there saying but they laugh a lot not like not like the  shadow you don't have to like everyone. I only watch Leora like plenty of other people

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Ste said:

Well just back in seen the replay of Leora just going to have a shower she was very annoyed at the state the shadow left the sink and bath in she not very clean that's why i don't believe Leora asked her to help with the cleaning it's a lie. You are right I don't like her never did when she visited the first and second App her other friend Sasha is a very funny girl and when she and Leora speak on skype it is real friendship don't know what there saying but they laugh a lot not like not like the  shadow you don't have to like everyone. I only watch Leora like plenty of other people

It is not a lie. Leora was overheard by more than one, mentioning it to her in a conversation with her, and then again the day after in a conversation on the phone with her ex roommate Paul when Malia was not there. Also, before that, Malia had already been helping her clean some at times whenever Leora would decide to do so, and would even clean some by herself at times as well. But, after the conversations occurred, besides helping Leora when she has cleaned since then, she also started cleaning even more often by herself since then as well.

• Like 2