Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well, perhaps to you it may be a lie, but to others who overheard the conversations it is not, just as it is also obvious that it is not to those who have observed and witnessed an obvious change of behavior relating to how much more often Malia has been observed trying to clean by herself whenever her friend Leora is not there since then. Logic and facts prove things in life, not just speculations or assumptions.  

The assumption I have is that she is hoping to be kept there that's why I say she is taking on the dominant role and trying to walk in Leora's shoes I think that what what been stressing Leora out  losing control of her place. On Sunday night Leora cleaned the guest room floor check the shit that came out of there on the mop that's why Leora don't like anyone do the cleaning only herself

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, raul399 said:

God!! It is incredible that you have cleaning ... hahaha
Those of you who are lucky enough to see it now, enjoy and leave those comments about the cleaning ...
She is lying in bed, sexy, hot, surely moving her pelvis as only she knows how to do it,
enjoy this wonderful, sensual, pretty and hot as hell woman .... hahaha

Well hello there braul. You really like the exchange of cleaning comments here I know my friend. More so perhaps than the gyrating that was occurring there moments ago. If so, you don't have to be coy here my friend. Hahaha. Word has it there may be talk of possibly making a sequel to Meet Joe Black. If so, might you be reprising your role as Joe Black ? Hahaha

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Bueno, hola Braul. Te gusta mucho el intercambio de comentarios de limpieza aquí lo conozco amigo. Más quizás que el giro que estaba ocurriendo allí hace unos momentos. No tienes que ser tímido aquí mi amigo. Jajaja.

hi nick ... cheers .... i have never been shy .. hahaha
Leora is at her house, and she is the owner, and she has always had her house very clean, it is normal for her to get angry about cleaning ... if she cleans on Sunday when she returns, it is logical, Malia and her Belarusian friend have been there two days, she wants hygiene in her home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, raul399 said:

hi nick ... cheers .... i have never been shy .. hahaha
Leora is at her house, and she is the owner, and she has always had her house very clean, it is normal for her to get angry about cleaning ... if she cleans on Sunday when she returns, it is logical, Malia and her Belarusian friend have been there two days, she wants hygiene in her home.

I understand your points here braul but actually, she is not the owner of the apartment, but only an occupant while she is there, and she has gotten to where she does not return until Monday when she leaves the apartment for her weekend extended absences away, not on Sundays lately, regardless of whether anyone else is there or not. But still, yes, she has always seemed to like to live somewhere clean.