Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Muy bien podría ser si ella tuviera una razón aún mayor para estar aún más preocupada por eso de lo que ya había tenido, de que en su opinión sea correcto debido a otra persona. 

fuck Nick .... hahaha
It is normal that a person who is in love cares more about his physical appearance ..... it is the illusion of that new love .... we all want to be beautiful for that person ... it happens to me ... hahaha

• Haha 2

Leora love Malia 

Leora love Paul and Eva 

Leora love pulo

Leora love koala 

Leora love All of us 

👸💞🌟

👸💞👨🐶

👸💞🐈

👸💞🐨

👸💞

🐨  🗼  👯  🐈   🐴 🦨  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭 🏍️   🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 x😈

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ste said:

Well just back in seen the replay of Leora just going to have a shower she was very annoyed at the state the shadow left the sink and bath in she not very clean that's why i don't believe Leora asked her to help with the cleaning it's a lie. You are right I don't like her never did when she visited the first and second App her other friend Sasha is a very funny girl and when she and Leora speak on skype it is real friendship don't know what there saying but they laugh a lot not like not like the  shadow you don't have to like everyone. I only watch Leora like plenty of other people

Nobody should have to clean a sink or bath after someone else has used it.....In my opinion. I would certainly tell someone if they did it to me...You make a mess..You clean up your own mess.

Good manners !

• Like 4

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

fuck Nick .... hahaha
It is normal that a person who is in love cares more about his physical appearance ..... it is the illusion of that new love .... we all want to be beautiful for that person ... it happens to me ... hahaha

Ok then. Why contradict yourself then by claiming in a previous post just a few posts back, that you feel that her recent hair concern activities has nothing to do with her being away on the weekends if you actually realize that it could be a reason after all ? It cannot be both ways my friend. What you mentioned in your comments above would be a reason related to her being away on the weekends. Either you believe it could actually be a reason, or you don't and not whatever you feel you want to convienently make it seem at the time from post to post my friend.