Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think Leora is fixing to throw in the towel.  It's very obvious from what I've been reading that she doesn't care for her fans anymore.....but what do I know.

what do u mean?

Wow ! Leora certainly makes that red dress look really good ! That tantalizingly hot woman ! Perhaps her and her friend Malia may deserve some good girl spankings just for the way they have dressed there tonight since obviously there hasn't been any naughtiness from either one lately. ☺

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

what do u mean?

What time is it there?  11 or 12 something?  it's obvious by what i've been reading that she would rather entertain outside the apartment rather than in it.  I think she has decided that she won't be on RLC much longer and has chosen to spend the majority of her time outside and only coming home to sleep it off.....just my opinion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What time is it there?  11 or 12 something?  it's obvious by what i've been reading that she would rather entertain outside the apartment rather than in it.  I think she has decided that she won't be on RLC much longer and has chosen to spend the majority of her time outside and only coming home to sleep it off.....just my opinion.

Well this website might be dead in a couple of years 

• Like 1