Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

41 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

All that will be left in the house will be Paul, the dog and the guy who crashes on the sofa every so often. All of them will be sitting in the living room staring at each other. 😄

Funny NYJ, but for some reason, I don't believe that if Paul re-enters the picture, that their guy friend from back home will be spending any more nights there, even if it may be that he may be just passing through the area. 😏

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Funny NYJ, but for some reason, I don't believe that if Paul re-enters the picture, that their guy friend from back home will be spending any more nights there, even if it may be that he may be just passing through the area. 😏

That you're right about they do not like each other.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I was just being facetious. I know that would never happen. 🙃

50 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I was just being facetious. I know that would never happen. 🙃

I had believed you may have been NYJ, that's why I mentioned that such an idea as was the hypothetical scenario mentioned in your comments was funny my friend. 🙂