B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #28 (August)

8 minutes ago, moules said:

I thought more about this emptying of B4 and I think RLC is having to swap out all the cameras because these stream in Flash, and Flash is not supported after December 31, 2020.   Unless the cameras were swapped, then RLC would go dark on January 1.  B4 has the most cameras, and exterior cameras as well, so start with the villa first.  The girls are being told to take their belongings, because RLC cannot protect these from being stolen by workers,   If my thinking is correct, the other apartments will also close for several days so cameras can be swapped.

They don't need to swap the cameras...they already integrated a flash player with their site but reverted back to HTML5 due to the cams being a little bit behind ...I think RLC is closing the apartment for a month or so for repairs in Olya's room and maybe add a few extra cameras

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, Sexytreach a dit :

They don't need to swap the cameras...they already integrated a flash player with their site but reverted back to HTML5 due to the cams being a little bit behind ...I think RLC is closing the apartment for a month or so for repairs in Olya's room and maybe add a few extra cameras

I think you got it switched up? RLC needs to get rid of their flash player and get all their cameras on HTML5.

The house indeed need some repairs so they should close it for awhile but closing it also means subscriptions are more expensive now if there are no replacements.

Weird planning from RLC again.

17 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I think you got it switched up? RLC needs to get rid of their flash player and get all their cameras on HTML5.

The house indeed need some repairs so they should close it for awhile but closing it also means subscriptions are more expensive now if there are no replacements.

Weird planning from RLC again.

You are absolutely right...I got it mixed up..

I don't expect much from RLC regarding recruiting & planning but the least they could do is keep us updated with whatever the hell is going on...I am starting to regret taking a 3 months subscription 🙃

5 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

You are absolutely right...I got it mixed up..

I don't expect much from RLC regarding recruiting & planning but the least they could do is keep us updated with whatever the hell is going on...I am starting to regret taking a 3 months subscription 🙃

this is why i'm taking only a month suscription sometimes for avoid this type of bad surprise you are more free

you know the best thing to do for RLC is refresh B4  and transform this house to  a roomates house with spanish girls

or close B4 and open a new apartment for roomates with spanish girls

having 2 apartments for girls on vacations and one for couples on vacation it's sufficiant