B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #28 (August)

b4 must need serious repairs, it is however a pity that rlc withdraws the only apartment with exteriors, in the middle of August, a period where the evenings on the terrace and the swimming pool are pleasant for everyone. losing b4 in the middle of summer is frustrating, but I guess there was an emergency ....
in any case, this season has been rich, many days and evenings in the pool, a lot of sex, even milena which is extremely rare😛, too many masturbation shows, but we are used to it, parties and even brawls !! ! b4 is without a doubt RLC's main house for showgirls, and this house is most attractive in the summer. see you soon B4😥

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Tienes toda la razón ... lo confundí ...

No espero mucho de RLC con respecto al reclutamiento y la planificación, pero lo menos que pueden hacer es mantenernos actualizados con lo que sea que esté pasando ... Estoy empezando a arrepentirme de haberme tomado una suscripción de 3 meses 🙃

Al menos yo tuve la suerte de no renovar por 3 mese!! Las 2 razones por las que me he unido a RLC se han ido (Diane y Olya) Es muy lamentable el proceso y la verdad es que ojala y puedan volver a imcorporarse en unos de los apartamento algun dia!! En estos dias estaba en contacto con el soporte para cambiar a 3 meses, pero despues dije: No. veamos que pasa y ya despues lo hago. 😭😭

En ce moment il n'y a pas beaucoup de spectateurs car les appartements sont vides les locataires profitent du beau temps à l'extérieur, c'est donc le moment idéal pour effectuer les rénovations je salue pour une fois RLC d'avoir pris la bonne décision.

At the moment there are not many spectators because the apartments are empty the tenants take advantage of the nice weather outside, so this is the perfect time to make the renovations I salute for once RLC for having made the right decision.

26 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

2 girls go home and RLC goes to pot. as least with diane and olya their was the possibility that some men would turn up.now u look at whats on and know nothings going to happen

There is still b5 or some of the couples apartments if you want to see b/g sex 🙂

2 hours ago, el_chiconuevo1557 said:

Al menos yo tuve la suerte de no renovar por 3 mese!! Las 2 razones por las que me he unido a RLC se han ido (Diane y Olya) Es muy lamentable el proceso y la verdad es que ojala y puedan volver a imcorporarse en unos de los apartamento algun dia!! En estos dias estaba en contacto con el soporte para cambiar a 3 meses, pero despues dije: No. veamos que pasa y ya despues lo hago. 😭😭

When they eventually replace the girls, there's a good chance you'll have new favourites El...😉