B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #28 (August)

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

i thought i missed something lol

You're missing a shitload, Wooders...Martina and Alberto are watching TV...as are Pepik, Leora and Malia (naked), B5 and Kim...Gina and Caesar, Linda and Tibor and Kitty and Smith are asleep in bed...Ginger, Irma and Taylor are on their phones and Mimi and Piper are chatting...all the other's are out...

These next few months are gonna fly by...

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're missing a shitload, Wooders...Martina and Alberto are watching TV...as are Pepik, Leora and Malia (naked), B5 and Kim...Gina and Caesar, Linda and Tibor and Kitty and Smith are asleep in bed...Ginger, Irma and Taylor are on their phones and Mimi and Piper are chatting...all the other's are out...

These next few months are gonna fly by...

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

just another classic day at RLC

I will miss the "new" Diane and Olya. I had given up my sub before these two decided to get sexually active. They both appear to be (as we expected) amazing lovers and I wish I could see more of them with various men. My two favs have been, for some time, Olya and Alex. I am still curious as to what happened to Bonnie and Rama.

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I will miss the "new" Diane and Olya. I had given up my sub before these two decided to get sexually active. They both appear to be (as we expected) amazing lovers and I wish I could see more of them with various men. My two favs have been, for some time, Olya and Alex. I am still curious as to what happened to Bonnie and Rama.

At least we wont have to worry about stray guys showing up at these doors for awhile waiting to get laid.   With the dried up cum over all the furnishings the stench must be bad.  :biggrin:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Au moins, nous n'aurons pas à nous soucier des gars errants qui se présenteront à ces portes pendant un moment en attendant de s'envoyer en l'air. Avec le sperme séché sur tous les meubles, la puanteur doit être mauvaise.  :grand sourire:

ça doit être comme un club échangiste en fin de soirée 🤣

It must be like a swinging club at the end of the night 🤮 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aaw who's gonna feed the cat / cats now that the girls are gone lol. That cat that usually comes inside the kitchen now and then must feel lonely. Unless there are some workers there but dont think they are going to feed the cat.

• Like 2

i post this answer here with the rlc support:

i asked them if they planned to add new apartments in the future and this is the answer i got

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us. We have plans to add new apartments, but we cannot provide you with information about terms at the moment.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

Well the big question is when....it's a year RLC did not add new apartments so you know the promises of RLC....i prefer waiting, i think it's the best thing to do for the moment