B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #28 (August)

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

RLC is committed to the VHTV model.  Rotating apartments and participants...couples and just keep the subscribers guessing.

The fact that there have ben ZERO server issues lately tells me that RLC's subscriber numbers are in the shitter.

I don't think that's accurate. VHTV pays the participants based on the number of views they get, so if they can't get enough views, and therefore money, they have no choice but to leave as they no longer are able to pay for rent and other expenses. I think RLC pays them some fixed monthly amount plus bonus, and it's entirely up to RLC when to replace them. 

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think that's accurate. VHTV pays the participants based on the number of views they get, so if they can't get enough views, and therefore money, they have no choice but to leave as they no longer are able to pay for rent and other expenses. I think RLC pays them some fixed monthly amount plus bonus, and it's entirely up to RLC when to replace them. 

The outcome is all that counts.  RLC now = VHTV

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, firewall said:

pfffffffff it's ridiculous, the nightmare continue in B5 it's not again for now we will see new couples in B5

Nelly and Bogdan clearly have an impression that threesomes are the way to go.  Even though they never did one themselves when they had their apartment.  We have seen way to many of these fake stupid arrangements and it looks like it will continue.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

pfffffffff it's ridiculous, the nightmare continue in B5 it's not again for now we will see new couples in B5

I don't how that's going to work in long term. as there is not enough space for 5 people there. unless if Bonnie & Rama are moving out.