B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #28 (August)

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I don't know what you exactly mean by that. but yes in general they are both voyeur websites. 

If I take one road to a particular destination and you take another...and we both end up in the same place, how difficult is that to understand.  Focusing on how participants are paid has nothing to do with what we are seeing any more.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Nelly and Bogdan clearly have an impression that threesomes are the way to go.  Even though they never did one themselves when they had their apartment.  We have seen way to many of these fake stupid arrangements and it looks like it will continue.

it's just a lame attempt at threesome. 😂

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

If I take one road to a particular destination and you take another...and we both end up in the same place, how difficult is that to understand.  Focusing on how participants are paid has nothing to do with what we are seeing any more.  

well, they all are competing for the same target audience. 

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

do u ever watch B5 with or without kim

i want see new couples, i think it's almost 6 months they are here now, it's time to refresh everything in B5 and not only there for a new start, this is what RLC need

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

i want see new couples, i think it's almost 6 months they are here now, it's time to refresh everything in B5 and not only there for a new start, this is what RLC need

agreed.then maybe i will watch.i aint bothering for a 2 minute shag

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

agreed.then maybe i will watch.i aint bothering for a 2 minute shag

i hope these first moves in B4 is just the beginning of this big wash and B1 B2  B5 will take the same direction very soon