B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #28 (August)

58 minutes ago, omedo said:

Milena vive en Málaga

Malaga is not far from where I owned my Villa (Marbella). It is a special place with a section downtown that is amazing. Thousands of shops and restaurants where only the Police and Taxi's are allowed to have vehicles. And no place on earth has a more special Holy Week than Malaga with more than 40 thrones. If you have not seen this just google it. I have seen a lot in my life but Malaga thrones during Holy Week is a top ten for sure.

By the way, I think RLC is giving up the house and it's concept.

il y a 2 minutes, bluewinner a dit :

is it possible that RLC is just moving them to a cheaper property to lower the costs ?

If the girls are leaving and if they open a new apt for them why can't they open more for new couple. It's been mentioned here thousands of time with the situation with Covid but if RLC can do for the girls apt why can't they do it for others.

4 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

this smacks of the closure of b4 for work, because the condition of the bathroom floor is catastrophic, and the infiltrations may affect the floor below !!!! end the summer days in the pool ....😥

i suppose it is a little bit more work  than the bathroom because the could close  Olya's rooms only

7 minutes ago, Daleys said:

If the girls are leaving and if they open a new apt for them why can't they open more for new couple. It's been mentioned here thousands of time with the situation with Covid but if RLC can do for the girls apt why can't they do it for others.

We don't know what's going to happen yet. maybe they just move them to B1 and B2 for the time being