Movie time

Guest Squirrel

Anyone know what movie they are watching? I feel like I may have seen it before but I can't put my finger on it.

EDIT: It's 12 Years A Slave ;D

Well, that's a movie tbg, Kitten and I would like to watch with them. Provided they have plenty of popcorn.

post-0-145739608152_thumb.gif

Guest Squirrel

Huh? How did I get into this thread?

You like popcorn with your vodka and your sex slaves, don't you? I mean, this beats petting your alligator and waiting for hurricanes, don't it? :D

The thread started with a noob asking a question and you replied like it was me.

Popcorn with my vodka? Not really. Cashews are more my speed. Plus I don't like to watch movies. I can't sit still that long.

I'll let kitten watch with you though.

Guest Squirrel

I'd suggest N&K watch "The Lives of Others." (aka "Das leben der Anderen.")

It's more relevant for the type of surveillance we do on their lives. They'd understand us Nora lovers better.

And maybe why I want them to get out of RLC and have real lives before RLC destroys them.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405094/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

(Damn! Squirrel got serious on this comment. He must be coming down with influenza!)

I'd suggest N&K watch "The Lives of Others." (aka "Das leben der Anderen.")

It's more relevant for the type of surveillance we do on their lives. They'd understand us Nora lovers better.

And maybe why I want them to get out of RLC and have real lives before RLC destroys them.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405094/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

(Damn! Squirrel got serious on this comment. He must be coming down with influenza!)

Or instead of TV, maybe they can buy an ant farm,.. Another very thrilling and exciting thing for them to watch.

Guest Squirrel

Or instead of TV, maybe they can buy an ant farm,.. Another very thrilling and exciting thing for them to watch.

Or, even better:

post-0-145739608679_thumb.jpg