Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

12 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

hehehe Saint Nick (joking hoping I don't get in trouble for it)

Lol. Very funny my mate from the land down under. For some strange reason, I think not. Does it happen to be the morning time for you folks from the land down under there mate ? 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Then create a separate topic for it if you feel the need. The General Chat Topics are for what goes on in the apartment not on the outside.

Good idea to create one if we aren't allowed to chat about it here anymore.

• Upvote 1

This was posted in Rants and Flames Wars, and now it is being posting here for everyone to read.

I think it is time we all move on, Pepe has been reinstated and his point has been removed. He is free and clear with no blemishes on his profile. Once again I am going to state the fact this is your forum community, it is the choices you make when you post, or whether you respond to a post,  or whether you choose to ignore the post altogether, or use the ignore feature, or report blatant attacks on either you or the tenant's as are clearly stated in the rules. 

All off topic conversations need to take place by PM, and as Stone told you in the open forum thread, if you want to create a speculation thread about what they are doing outside the apartment then do so, but this is not to be for discussion in the general discussion thread. He also told why it can not take place there. He was very clear in his explanation.

The staff asks all posters to follow the rules as written, and not to abuse the privileges given to you as member of the forum community. The staff will enforce these rules without regard as to any member.

Most important is to treat each other with the respect that we all deserve, whether you agree or disagree with what has been posted. Quit labeling people you disagree with as TROLLS. The staff will determine if a poster is intentionally trolling the thread, and if they are, they will be dealt with accordingly. Do Not report posts that you disagree with as this is not a violation of the rules. Remember Opinions Vary, and we have people who post from all over the world, and sometime things, words, and meanings are lost in the translation.

I have truly enjoyed reading the banter between Pepe, Foamy and many of the other members in this thread, and I long for the day that it returns, if ever.

So lets move on. Here is a link to the rules for those of you who have not read them yet.

34 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This was posted in Rants and Flames Wars, and now it is being posting here for everyone to read.

I think it is time we all move on, Pepe has been reinstated and his point has been removed. He is free and clear with no blemishes on his profile. Once again I am going to state the fact this is your forum community, it is the choices you make when you post, or whether you respond to a post,  or whether you choose to ignore the post altogether, or use the ignore feature, or report blatant attacks on either you or the tenant's as are clearly stated in the rules. 

All off topic conversations need to take place by PM, and as Stone told you in the open forum thread, if you want to create a speculation thread about what they are doing outside the apartment then do so, but this is not to be for discussion in the general discussion thread. He also told why it can not take place there. He was very clear in his explanation.

The staff asks all posters to follow the rules as written, and not to abuse the privileges given to you as member of the forum community. The staff will enforce these rules without regard as to any member.

Most important is to treat each other with the respect that we all deserve, whether you agree or disagree with what has been posted. Quit labeling people you disagree with as TROLLS. The staff will determine if a poster is intentionally trolling the thread, and if they are, they will be dealt with accordingly. Do Not report posts that you disagree with as this is not a violation of the rules. Remember Opinions Vary, and we have people who post from all over the world, and sometime things, words, and meanings are lost in the translation.

I have truly enjoyed reading the banter between Pepe, Foamy and many of the other members in this thread, and I long for the day that it returns, if ever.

So lets move on. Here is a link to the rules for those of you who have not read them yet.

You enforce the rules.

To you it's black and white, but we are real people with feelings. Don't you think it's time for you to take the Jack Boots off and let us rebuild the community here? Be apart of a positive change. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Good Morning

good night

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good so darling

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

We are a big family 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good weekend

good day of work

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

🐨   🗼   👯   🐈   🐴 🦨 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️nhf😁 x😈  

we are a big family 

Leora and Malia 

👸🌟

The family is a mess at the moment. Hopefully we can rebuild it without the heavy handed grandparents looking disapproving all the time.

• Upvote 2