Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

7 minutes ago, brian smith said:

The personal abuse needed sorting.. the ones about the participants of the project is fair game in my opinion ..only banter anyway about them not they they would ever know or care.....

And that is why perhaps the problems arose...You seem to think that bad mouthing the participants of the project is fair game....Its hardly banter when some folk are calling her a whore and prostitute.....Also, the fact is they do know and they certainly do care.

Any criticism about the apartment should be directed to RLC as far as I see it, and not to the tenants....I accept we all have favourites, but constant verbal abuse that you and I might call banter might not seem so in the tenants minds.

• Like 4

• moos54 locked this topic
On 8/21/2020 at 6:16 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

We must remember this isn't our thread, they own it. We have made the mistake in the past thinking we are a community here and have fun and disagree with each other the rules are the rules. We just can't write what we want. Infact it's always been that way but they are inforcing it now.

Once upon a time, it functioned as a great community.

The members could disagree on issues without ripping out one another's throat, people respected Leora as the "Goddess," and there was tranquility in the forest. Now the whole fucking thing seems to be burning up.

Maybe we need nurse Leora to heal this thread. 😘

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1