Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #70 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

39 minutes ago, Sergio said:

In the 20s, in Italy, there was a person called mussolini and there was fascism, there was no freedom of word, of expression, it seems to me that this forum is starting in the same way, I understand that there must be six moderators, but I think they are getting carried away, this is my idea.

There are only 3 Moderators and 1 Forum administrator, and yes we are here to stay, do get use to it. Follow the rules and stay on topic. Be negative, Be critical, Be respectful of others who don't agree, and to the tenants themselves.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, brian smith said:

"Check out the Balls on Brett"....I'm no bookmaker but you have even money this post gets obliterated.... a.s.a.p

No this time, I left it so that all who read it, can see that you are intentionally breaking the rules and disrespecting them as a forum community and the staff. You do know there is Topic for this kind of post, but yet you choose to flood this one topic with off topic posts. WHY ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I think maybe she likes her feline friend filipe like she do her kitty. She likes to make them both purr. Meow. 😸

Can i be a bastard and say dog i love leora and we are getting married   carefull with that injection it went up my arse