Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #70 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

10 minutes ago, p4design said:

In truth, I think Malia has a low sex drive, and these displays are her attempts to emulate someone with an actual libido; almost like a psychopath trying to emulate empathy.

Milena has been visiting the vecation appartments every now and then for half an eternity now and is so boring that you might think she is a nun.

It was only when her BF came to visit that she dropped the facade and finally joined in to the idea of the project. Not perfect, but still a first step.

Malia has unfortunately learned from Leora how to fool her fans. It is really sad to see this.

I think this flat is lost. There will be more and more fake bullshit from week to week.

No chance for real emotions. No change for real life.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This is all Leora bad influence. They have been training this kind of bullshit show for weeks, so that Leora doesn't have to be there all the time and can have a little life.

For RLC this shit means once again a place where there is no life to be seen.

Bullshit in RLC, REAL LIFE somewere else.

yep

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Malia has unfortunately learned from Leora how to fool her fans. It is really sad to see this.

I think this flat is lost. There will be more and more fake bullshit from week to week.

No chance for real emotions. No change for real life.

I disagree.  Leora was never fake prior to Malia's arrival.  And to this day, I don't think she has faked a solo masturbation.  What she has had to fake since Malia's arrival, is the pseudo lesbian stuff.  She may have taught that to Malia.  But this fake masturbation nonsense is all Malia.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

So I backpack out of the Yukon in the hippie days and end up in Fairbanks, Alaska. My hair is down to my shoulders and my beard is a mess. 

I go into a barbershop, thinking I'll be in financial ruin since I'm down to about $5. 

I ask, " How much?" There are three barbers, obviously disgusted by hippies. They look at one another, then one says with a grin on his face "Son, I'll do it for free."

I promise to ban myself tomorrow for being off topic. Really. I promise. It's just that somebody talked about long hair a couple of pages ago, and I could not resist. And we need something interesting to talk about in this thread.

I'll give a trim to Leora or Malia for free any time they need it!

See you when I'm off Time-Out!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

well, hello to the rlc. Our Queen has never faked any orgasm. As well as malia haven't. She's evolving, perhaps one day she will masturbate to the full, cum etc. Who can say the Queen has thoght her anything bad. And that she's bad for that as well...

Cmon - this is rlc not rlm - reallifemasturbation.

You just want them do what you would like. 

Be nice, be kind to them, suggest them what to do, be happy if they do it etc, etc...

Just dont go around saying how bad they are. 😉

Cheers!

• Like 1