Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #70 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

5 minutes ago, moreau said:

I still wonder how Paul could endure this good-for-nothing for so long 

Now with the equal amount of respect you have just shown,  I would with the utmost courtesy ask you how perhaps your nearest and dearest have achieved likewise with yourself..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The sliding, mirrored closet door in Leora's bedroom obscures the complete views of the cam located behind there if opened so far as it is now where it is blocking the left side of the view from cam #9. Not sure if Leora may be aware that it does or not. As long as she has been there now, chances are that she probably does but may think it really does not matter right now.

il y a 15 minutes, jimbo4 a dit:

Maintenant, avec le même respect que vous venez de montrer, je voudrais vous demander avec la plus grande courtoisie comment vos proches ont peut-être réussi à faire de même avec vous-même.

c 'est simple mon ami ... mes proches je les choisis avec d' autres critères ... je me fiche du physique et de la situation sociale je choisis mes amis plus pour l 'humour le courage et la simplicité .... j 'ai plus de respect pour une femme de ménage qui se lève à 5 h du matin plutôt que toutes ses paresseuses qui prostituent leurs images ... elles me font plus pitié qu' envie ... c 'est pour cela que j' ai plus apprécié des filles comme Éva Adeline Adèle qui se levaient le matin pour aller travailler ou étudier  

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moreau said:

it's simple my friend ... my relatives I choose them with other criteria ... I don't care about the physical and the social situation I choose my friends more for humor, courage and simplicity .... I have more respect for a cleaning lady who gets up at 5 a.m. rather than all her lazy girls who prostitute their images ... they make me more pity than envy ... that's why I I don't like girls like Éva Adeline Adèle who got up in the morning to go to work or study  

It must be very difficult to go through life having to be morally superior to the rest of the populace, and yet still find time to gaze upon these fallen women......You must watch them otherwise you would not be in the position to criticise them...I will say no more as I don’t want the Mods getting upset.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, altruiste said:

elles sont inutiles c'est 2 pouffes, elle font rien sauf se passer de la creme et se  dandiner , elles servent a rien 

Simple ne regarde pas alors tu ne seras pas contrarié

• Like 5
  • Haha 1