Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #70 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I noticed that. And Polar Bear and Pooch are by the tv, but Teddy has seemed to have disappeared. You don't think Koala may have really tossed him over the balcony do you ? 🙀......😸

Poor Teddy he now swimming with the fishes as they as in Mafia. The poor little fella some how went off the balcony!!!

• Haha 2

this forum is no longer what it was long ago, .... the forum should be a fun place, where we all enter to chat in a friendly way, and enjoy our hostess ... LEORA .... comment on what we see, what beautiful that she is, the sensuality that she transmits through the screen, saying funny things with respect .....
now they are just complaints, complaints from young children, because they are not pleased ....
we must enjoy the time she spends at home,
I used to enter the forum every day .... now once a week ... I read the comments and I don't like to read, that everything he does is wrong ... enough to complain ... life is very simple if you like what you see, I'm glad ... if you don't like what you see, then don't look at it ...
Peace and love to all .. hahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, moreau said:

moi je me demande encore comment Paul a pu supporter cette bonne à rien aussi longtemps 

Of course that may be your opinion, but I'm quite certain that 99% of those who have discovered and decided to try observe her enough to come to some realization of what kind of person and woman that she may be, aside from her physical attractiveness, would disagree with those types of opinions and many would quite likely think of it as being the other way around where they may have been concerned.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2