Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #70 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

13 hours ago, Miraguy said:

When I became a premium member it said I would have instant access to thousands of pictures and hundreds of videos. They must be hidden somewhere because I spent hours looking for them and came up empty. Can someone tell me where to find them. Thanks.

Well I guess there are no pictures or videos after all. So I'd like to get my premium payment returned. Especially after hearing about the changes coming on Sept. 1st.  That's a big mistake on the mod's part. I think it will destroy CC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That seems like a strange decision for them to have made considering the likelihood of a higher percentage of folks who have decided that if they chose to par-take in having any acoholic beverages, that they are probably better off at home while doing so. Of course that doesn't pertain as much to as many of folks of younger generations either. It is their lives and choices to make. Hopefully, if they ever decide to while away from the apartment, they keep their safety and well being in mind while doing so.

They don't drink much outside either,  if they go out they usually  do  shisha .  They  drink beer in the apartment  now and then,    but at  the moment it seems to be water and protein drinks. 

3 hours ago, gomer said:

If you're having trouble getting that "ignore" function to work, I'd be happy to help you get it right.

I agree. Once you begin censoring the participants here it will only result in members leaving and seeking another forum where people can speak their minds freely. It’s like a business having a Comment Box for feedback that throws away all the ones that aren’t complimentary. 

• Like 2