Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #71 August 2020

Nicholas

Huh - wicked witch from the east! 🙂

My dear queen, could I have a small request, pls?

Do not pls do what you're doing right now in - the open... Perhaps you do it on the balcony...or even better - somehow positioned ( and zoomed perhaps? 😉 ) to the cams that would show some of yor preetier parts at the moment ,so I would not be scared to death watching your otherwise loveliest face. I'll deal with your not looking at the cam at this occasions... Meow? 😉

Kiss, cheers and - keep being pretty for us!

:-)

43 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Dear BearHug,I don´t know how much you have been watching our girls in the past but I can say this.If nothing occur before 12.00pm,then nothing going to happen.So now it´s to late.Let´s hope it will be soon we will

have a massage time

It's been so long since a massage has lead to anything substantial, I'm beginning to think it will never happen again. I hope I'm wrong, but they're not giving me much hope.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, p4design said:

It's been so long since a massage has lead to anything substantial, I'm beginning to think it will never happen again. I hope I'm wrong, but they're not giving me much hope.

Well you´ll never know,we could only hope that it will occur again one day.It´s always in my eyes,our dear Leora that is in charge of it all.It´s been a month exactly today it occured,July 28.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, p4design said:

I would be willing to bet good money that if you haven't seen anything progress by now, then you won't see anything further...now or in the future.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would be willing to bet good money that if you haven't seen anything progress by now, then you won't see anything further...now or in the future.

they seem to be saving themselves for the weekend where they both have somrthing outside to look forward to

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Well you´ll never know,we could only hope that it will occur again one day.It´s always in my eyes,our dear Leora that is in charge of it all.It´s been a month exactly today it occured,July 28.

Even then, Leora stopped after only a few minutes. Malia never had a chance to get into it and she certainly didn't reach orgasm.  It was rather disappointing.

• Like 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

they seem to be saving themselves for the weekend where they both have something outside to look forward to

I wouldn't have a problem with that if I was a sub as long as the rest of the week was for me and the other subs.  As it is right now, Malia is there for taking up slack and that is more than likely their plan from the get go.  I can see how a lot of her fans are getting bitter tastes in their mouth's because of it.  It sounds like the times she is in the apartment that it's business as usual.

I couldn't tell you how happy I was when I read her friend was now a resident with her in Prague and then I started reading about these massages and that made me really happy, and thanks to a few kind souls, I even got to see some of it and I was liking what I was seeing and then it all stopped which in all truthfulness, as I expected it would.  Leora is not into women because if she was, she has a more than willing participant with her right now from what i've been reading and from what i've seen.  Now Malia has someone that is occupying some of her time when out and that enables Leora to do what she has done for years for her fans and then when it's Leora's turn, Malia is there to give the fans a little something to see other than an empty apartment.

• Upvote 1