Lily & Sirius (2020) Part #1

I hope they don't invite so many single men to their next party. they add nothing to the mix. I am guessing that's why Ann & bf left so early, as they saw there are so many creeps lurking around. Sirius & Lily need to invite couples only and then join in when there is a group sex. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Alter the names a little and make out they are a new couple... Shows how boring they were first time ... 12 days to beat this time around .lol. 

they were not too boring, at least not any more boring than the rest. they only stayed there for a short period of time and they had to leave when a guest guy intentionally broke two of the cameras in the bedroom. I think Nina & Kira asked them to leave as this was their second incident in a short period of time.

28 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I hope they don't invite so many single men to their next party. they add nothing to the mix. I am guessing that's why Ann & bf left so early, as they saw there are so many creeps lurking around. Sirius & Lily need to invite couples only and then join in when there is a group sex. 

That wasn't there party that was for jakar&lilka I'm guessing sirius&lily got paid for letting them use there apartment 

Until jakar&lilka get a new one because jakar&lilka kept coming back with new people