Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #72 August 2020

pulo filipe

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Maybe you are right Nick, I don't watch and if I ever were to re-sub I wouldn't watch Masha anyway.  She is definitely not my cup of JAVA!!

Yeah, I hear you, she's really never been mine neither. Mine has mostly always been L when it was L&P and then when it was just L and some since it became L&M. Occasionally, I have checked out some of the others though.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Yeah, I hear you, she's really never been mine neither. Mine has mostly always been L when it was L&P and then when it was just L and some since it became L&M. Occasionally, I have checked out some of the others though.

When an apartment is vacant so often there is only two things you can do Nick....1) turn off your computer and go have some fun.  2)  watch other apartments.  Sounds like you chose to cheat on Leora and watch other apartments LOL.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Of the 25 most venomous snakes in the world, can you guess how many are Australian? The short ...  ... only 5 of the top 25 most venomous snakes in the world are NOT in Australia. yup everything wants to kill us here ...

Yes, you folks have the unfortunate distinction of having lots of dangerous critters and insects down there in the land down under mate. But you folks persist and carry on because you are Aussies. 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Yes, you folks have the unfortunate distinction of having lots of dangerous critters and insects down there in the land down under mate. But you folks persist and carry on because you are Aussies. 🙂

Because they are thick skinned Aussies LOL

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

When an apartment is vacant so often there is only two things you can do Nick....1) turn off your computer and go have some fun.  2)  watch other apartments.  Sounds like you chose to cheat on Leora and watch other apartments 

🤫   Only every now and then.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not saying that she may not have hurt her knee, what i'm saying is, is I don't think it was near as bad as people made it out to be.  With all the stuff that I read about that was going on in B2 a couple of nights ago, did she ever look like she was a person that was coming off of having a hurt knee?

well she did tell the person who was teaching her dance moves not to  keep twisting her knee..   in english..    but she said she is ok now.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

New toy 

Vacuum cleaner 

🐈😸

It's good to notice that they have one there. It took her the longest time to ever acquire one at the previous residence and until then she only had some Swiffer type broom and mop handle and was constantly having to change the pads on the bottom of the handle just to sweep and mop.