Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Not speculation..she video chat with an older dude,got naked for him,called him daddy,sayed want to be with him.This are the facts that we seen and listened in cams and are recorded.The rest..what we dont see in cams that are indeed speculation.

ok you make that your reality

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

ok you make that your reality

No i dont make that my realitie..it was recorded by rlc cams some days ago,time stamp..18:40 to about 19:30.I love kitty but i am not blind.Go read the topic posts when it hapenned..gess a good of cc users were imaginating things.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No i dont make that my realitie..it was recorded by rlc cams some days ago,time stamp..18:40 to about 19:30.I lobe kitty but i am not blind.Go read the topic posts when it hapenned..gess a good of cc users were imaginating things.

I saw and recorded the exchange. There was no way to see who she was talking to. So enough of the speculation. If you have some recording that proves otherwise then I will listen

Just now, jugghead said:

Tell me exactly

Think was October 13,kitchen cam was better and from about 18:40 foward.But to be fair we are all diferent and gess some will see it one way and other other way.But check it out if you can its in replay still.

Just now, ze81 said:

Think was October 13,kitchen cam was better and from about 18:40 foward.But to be fair we are all diferent and gess some will see it one way and other other way.But check it out if you can its in replay still.

As I told you I already saw it.

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

I saw and recorded the exchange. There was no way to see who she was talking to. So enough of the speculation. If you have some recording that proves otherwise then I will listen

Who sayed someone seen him?Buy the voice he sound older(how much i dont know)What we seen,listened was her calling baby,daddy,showing him her boobs and ass,flirting big time with him.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Who sayed someone seen him?Buy the voice he sound older(how much i dont know)What we seen,listened was her calling baby,daddy,showing him her boobs and ass,flirting big time with him.

Then we agree you don't know who it was? Stop speculating.