Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya thx .. I had very poor volume and hard to hear but a few bits..... also I never heard /read about 'other' conversations with all this Turkish surgeon??? before  I figured it was all speculation about her tits etc...which I don't pay much attention to ... so thx for the bigger picture

No problem,i also didnt understand some things they talked.Only those i sayed to you i listen well,for exemple she also talked it was hard to make vacations(to see him)because she wouldnt have an easy escuse to give people.I didnt listen all the conversation,but i recorded it all so..i will listen and watch(well at least try lol)everything later😁.Lets just hope we dont lose kitty.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

No problem,i also didnt understand some things they talked.Only those i sayed to you i listen well,for exemple she also talked it was hard to make vacations(to see him)because she wouldnt have an easy escuse to give people.I didnt listen all the conversation,but i recorded it all so..i will listen and watch(well at least try lol)everything later😁.Lets just hope we dont lose kitty.

OMG  it would be horrible to loose Kitty....  she remains a top fave of mine and frankly there is not a lot of exciting talent around ...  I believe the girliness type of carefree nudity is blocked by Bogdan in B4, or some casual captures of a Meaghan.... anyway...blah blah opinions ... but Kitty pulling pants down to show her sexy ass and showing her sweet tits to the video call was erotic hot to me ....  those moments could not be duplicated by anyone else.... ciao

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

OMG  it would be horrible to loose Kitty....  she remains a top fave of mine and frankly there is not a lot of exciting talent around ...  I believe the girliness type of carefree nudity is blocked by Bogdan in B4, or some casual captures of a Meaghan.... anyway...blah blah opinions ... but Kitty pulling pants down to show her sexy ass and showing her sweet tits to the video call was erotic hot to me ....  those moments could not be duplicated by anyone else.... ciao

Couldnt agree more regard kitty,also find her the sexieste woman in site.Hopefully we wont gona lose her,to be honest beteween watch an "fake" couple or her alone from now on i prefer just her alone and maybe seing her in situations,momnts we always wanted to see.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

This looks really bad,hope we wont lose kitty😭.

Please not another single girl apartment where nothing happens.

RLC urgently needs some good and real couple apartments. First Eliska and Pepik turn out to be a flop and if this apartment also fails, RLC is back to only three couple apartments.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Please not another single girl apartment where nothing happens.

RLC urgently needs some good and real couple apartments. First Eliska and Pepik turn out to be a flop and if this apartment also fails, RLC is back to only three couple apartments.

Correction if i may..Eliska&Pepik always been a flop.Pepik was in this house..maybe he cursed this place😔.

So many questions,why are they always eating and eating,why dont they have sex for weeks,are they still a couple or not,because other day with the other dude she called him lover and that wanted be with with him again and looked more in love than with..Smith.Things feels very strange.Why cant we have just regular couples were we know who is with who😅.Gess soon we gona revieve another message(love for haters style)from kitty but comeone in this case things are so strange and even feel so wrong that all this doubths make sense.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So many questions,why are they always eating and eating,why dont they have sex for weeks,are they still a couple or not,because other day with the other dude she called him lover and that wanted be with with him again and looked more in love than with..Smith.Things feels very strange.Why cant we have just regular couples were we know who is with who😅.Gess soon we gona revieve another message(love for haters style)from kitty but comeone in this case things are so strange and even feel so wrong that all this doubths make sense.

I might have missed something Ze, as I only briefly dip in and out of this apt, but these 2 are just acting like normal to me...

User Mark was right about being a old dude kitty is "dating",sugar daddy as it seems..Smith its right there in bathroom waiting she ends the call with the dude..didnt expected this type of stuff from them😮.This is messed up😮.