Kitty & Smith Topic to talk about their sex moments, guests and even their big discussions #1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Topic is open to all opinions,coments.As i sayed..just saying what was recorded by rlc cams.ZERO speculation.

Ok so opinions aside, I watched what happened on replay. the first guy was not the same guy. the second guy was older. Please stop speculating unless you saw it with your own eyes.I don't know who the older guy was but it was not the same guy.

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Ok so opinions aside, I watched what happened on replay. the first guy was not the same guy. the second guy was older. Please stop speculating unless you saw it with your own eyes.I don't know who the older guy was but it was not the same guy.

Even if was two diferent dudes,its all recorded.October 13,kitchen,19:16kitty says to dude in video call..i want to be with you all my life(and the minutes before also very clear talk).Have a nice rest of weekend.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Even if was two diferent dudes,its all recorded.October 13,kitchen,19:16kitty says to dude in video call..i want to be with you all my life(and the minutes before also very clear talk).Have a nice rest of weekend.

Ok so what? That does not answer my assertion that ou cannot prove who she was talking to.