Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Yes, for us Maliaites, she left early morning again. It looks to me that both girls are using the weekends as Social time - And that as far as i'm concerned is perfectly fine! Because it means they have time to themselves, and we get them then all week. And look at what we've had this week alone, 2 massages and plenty of touch feely stuff, great! Plus, didn't a lot of people want Leora to have time by herself, with no one else there? Well, she's getting it - Of course, she even got 4 consecutive nights last week (Not that i'd say she really did a lot with that time did she?). That was a little over the top, and you'd think rlc may have said it was more like a mini-Vacation rather than seemingly ignoring the amount of time outside, so hopefully that was hinted at in future. But i used to use one word a lot - Balance. And i still feel it's right. Weekends are for them as individuals, weekdays/nights are with each other, and as a result, us too. If they went out for several hours every other night, one in and one out, that wouldn't work. No one of course should be cooped up all day, all week, which is why none of us should begrudge the girls time outside, regardless of the reason. We pay to see them, not to instruct them to do things or to be with other people. They're not circus animals, brought out to perform then pushed aside until the next show time are they. Which is why we respect their 'Private' times. Malia seems quite content with her 'outside' life, and it all seems to be straightforward and working well with her and her guy (Which makes a nice change there with that kind of situation.....🤨), and as i said before, when the girls are back together, they do really seem to have missed one another. So as far as i'm concerned, it's fine for either to spend one of two nights away, because we get them much more than not, and reap the benefits!

It seems that our repeating complains with the long absences of Malia the past couple of months got acknowledged from RLC and let’s hope that starting with this time , we will know when she is due to be back at the apartment each time , a move to the right direction in my opinion as I have been also a complainer 😆

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that our repeating complains with the long absences of Malia the past couple of months got acknowledged from RLC and let’s hope that starting with this time , we will know when she is due to be back at the apartment each time , a move to the right direction in my opinion as I have been also a complainer 😆

L'ho visto anche io adesso, ma francamente non ha molto senso ORA. Era scontato che Malia tornasse domani.