Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

It's a shame Malia is back so soon .. hahaha
Personally, if I didn't come back, it would be perfect.
I'm a Leora fan .. and when I see Leora with Malia I don't look at the apartment .. I think Leora degrades herself in Malia's company.
One thing is friendship and another thing is coexistence ... I think they should use the common areas to communicate and the rooms for their own privacy ... they need space.
just my personal opinion ... hahaha

• Confused 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Raul399 said:

It's a shame Malia is back so soon .. hahaha
Personally, if I didn't come back, it would be perfect.
I'm a Leora fan .. and when I see Leora with Malia I don't look at the apartment .. I think Leora degrades herself in Malia's company.
One thing is friendship and another thing is coexistence ... I think they should use the common areas to communicate and the rooms for their own privacy ... they need space.
just my personal opinion ... hahaha

I respect your opinion, but i cannot possibly disagree more with it.

Anything Leora does his HER decision and hers alone, and she has needed Malia around more than ever recently. That's not speculation either. She looks lost after a couple of nights on her own now. Leora has much more time alone now than she's had all year.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Can i just respectfully point out this is the "Fan" page for Malia, not the 'Slagging off" of both Malia and Leora page?

6 minutes ago, moreau said:

c 'est reparti avec les merdes de  fast food ... elle peux prendre encore 2/3 kg .. pulo filipe  aime bien les femmes un peu rondes 

that they have brought you the food does not mean that it is junk food ... it is not pizza ... it is not hamburgers ... you should know that the restaurant that brought you the food is a good restaurant and you eat very well .. .. I am telling you from my own experience.
by the way the sushi from that place is very good .. you should try it ... hahaha

il y a 3 minutes, Raul399 a dit :

qu'ils vous ont apporté la nourriture ne veut pas dire que c'est de la malbouffe ... ce n'est pas de la pizza ... ce ne sont pas des hamburgers ... il faut savoir que le restaurant qui vous a apporté la nourriture est un bon restaurant et vous mangez très bien .. .. Je vous raconte ma propre expérience.
au fait, les sushis de cet endroit sont très bons ... vous devriez l'essayer ... hahaha

personnellement j ' étais fan de Léora quand elle était avec Paul ...elle avait un oeil critique sur elle qui faisait qu ' elle ne se laissait pas aller ...maintenant elle est en mode sumotori.....et je critique son habitude de ne faire aucun effort pour retrouver son corps magnifique 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, moreau said:

personally I was a fan of Leora when she was with Paul... she had a critical eye on her that made her not let go... now it is in sumotori mode..... and I criticize his habit of making no effort to find his beautiful body

How has she let herself go? She is eating Veggie meals, and has tried Vegan too. Plenty of fruit and fresh veg. Drinks alcohol rarely. She is running, training. How is she showing "No effort"? 

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

How has she let herself go? She is eating Veggie meals, and has tried Vegan too. Plenty of fruit and fresh veg. Drinks alcohol rarely. She is running, training. How is she showing "No effort"? 

31 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Can i just respectfully point out this is the "Fan" page for Malia, not the 'Slagging off" of both Malia and Leora page?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1