Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Knowing RLC they will leave the alert for a week even if Malia returns xD

Very true! 😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I'm sure i remember once they put up the vacation sign so late the person returned a couple of hours later!😅

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

L'ho visto anche io adesso, ma francamente non ha molto senso ORA. Era scontato che Malia tornasse domani. 

È il migliore che è successo fino oggi , adesso abbiamo un po’ di informazioni , meglio che niente 😊

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I'm sure i remember once they put up the vacation sign so late the person returned a couple of hours later!😅

Una volta Martina (Martina&Alberto)è stata fuori casa per un paio di giorni. La notifica era rimasta per una settimana circa anche quando era tornata. 

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Once Martina (Martina&Alberto) was away from home for a couple of days. The notification had remained for about a week even when she returned.

Can't think who it was now, long time ago, but they even got the name wrong, and the person 'On Vacation' was sitting there in front of the TV!

14 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I see that as a simple yet perfect piece of common sense from RLC, we now know when someone is away for more than one night. Yes, happened after the fact but still what should be done. We do pay, so how hard was it to put up that little piece of info? We know now. That's a thumbs up from me.

The good friend Pepe was saying that it isn’t necessary since one of the two is at home and that he believes that the sign is due to be in when it is an absence of 7 days .. As i said , it is much better that we all know in this way .. imagine if you are a total new subscriber and you sign in the last time that Malia was away for 4 days if I am correct and you see only one girl in the apartment . RLC to be blamed when needed but also props when they make a good decision . 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The good friend Pepe was saying that it isn’t necessary since one of the two is at home and that he believes that the sign is due to be in when it is an absence of 7 days .. As i said , it is much better that we all know in this way .. imagine if you are a total new subscriber and you sign in the last time that Malia was away for 4 days if I am correct and you see only one girl in the apartment . RLC to be blamed when needed but also props when they make a good decision . 

It's just good business acumen and such a simple exercise. Surprised it hasn't already been done. If any tenant is away for say, 2 nights minimum, then letting people know makes sense. Easiest thing to do and easiest thing to write next to the name. So everyone then knows. As i said i have no problem whatsoever with them going anywhere, it's just not knowing when they'll be back which can be frustrating. So yeah, i think this new idea is a good one.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's just good business acumen and such a simple exercise. Surprised it hasn't already been done. If any tenant is away for say, 2 nights minimum, then letting people know makes sense. Easiest thing to do and easiest thing to write next to the name. So everyone then knows. As i said i have no problem whatsoever with them going anywhere, it's just not knowing when they'll be back which can be frustrating.

I totally agree ... I don’t even mind if they both take it in turns and they are absent for 2 or 3 or more days , but what can be frustrating is that we don’t know when they are back ... this would always help and especially viewers of only this apartment that they are many I believe .